We publish a biweekly podcast, surprisingly called “The Wild Oak Family Farm Podcast”, in which we discuss our transition to country life and what’s happening on the farm. You can subscribe via:
- RSS: http://wildoakfamilyfarm.com/feed/podcast/
- iTunes: Search using the “Podcasts” app on your iPhone or visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-wild-oak-family-farm-podcast/id1412480693
- Google Podcasts: Search using the “Google Podcasts” app on your Android phone
- Google Play Music: Search using the “Play Music” app on your Android phone or visit https://play.google.com/music/m/I5ntxqgf45ote6ijxaj3jxfwykm?t=The_Wild_Oak_Family_Farm_Podcast
- Stitcher: Search using the “Stitcher” app on your smartphone or visit https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/wildoakfamilyfarmpodcast/the-wild-oak-family-farm-podcast
- TuneIn: Search using the “TuneIn” app on your smartphone or visit https://tunein.com/podcasts/Culture/The-Wild-Oak-Family-Farm-Podcast-p1142781/
Thank you to Jason Shaw for our background music, tracks can be found at audionautix.com.